Tom Delonge habla de "One For The Kids"

by Adri-T el 8/27/2008 12:12:00 a. m.
Tom Delonge hablo para KROQ en una entrevista, de esas super interesantes que le suelen hacer, y esta es muy muy interesante.
-Entrevista

KROQ:
Sources say that you've been working alone on a side project, titled "One For The Kids", an imagination album, maybe a possible Blink collaboration, is this true?

Delonge:
Yes, I've been secretly being my old self at home, writing Blink styled songs (laughs) putting them together, they sound really awesome...but I ain't putting it out for a long while, until I get the chance.


Le preguntan sobre un proyecto paralelo que el tendria llamado "One For The Kids" seria algo asi como seguir con la musica blink 182 y reconocio que es cierto!!!, que secretamente ha estado componiendo varias canciones estilo blink, juntandolas todas y que suenan muy bien pero de momento no lo da a conocer, hasta que tenga oportunidad de ello no lo ara.

KROQ:
I saw lyrics for one of your songs earlier, titled "Apologize", you have some powerful lyrics in that song, would you tell the people what it's about?






Tambien le preguntan acerca de la letra de una cancion suya llamada "Apologize" (no la conozco) y Tom dice que trata acerca del mal que él le hizo a Mark y Travis con la ruptura, pero que aun no la ha finalizado.

KROQ:
If you were called up by Mark and Travis right now, saying to do a 3-Way Tour with your band, and +44, and Blink-182...would you do it?

Delonge:
That would actually be kind of hard, for that were already booked, promoting I-Empire...and I heard that Hoppus and his mates are busy in the studio, thats actually kind of an option you know...maybe in the future, when we aren't really busy, I would agree to it. If that was okay with the boys though, (laughs)


Otra de las preguntas que le hacen es "si en estos momentos te llamaran Mark y Travis y te piden que hagan una gira las 3 bandas AvA, +44 y blink-182 que harias" y Tom contesta que seria muy dificil de hacer ya que su agenda ya esta ocupada promocionando el I-Empire y que ademas Mark esta ocupado en estudio produciendo y eso, pero que en realidad seria una posible opcion, quizas en el futuro cuando todos no esten tan ocupados, claro siempre y cuando sus relaciones con ellos 2 ya esten bien...

KROQ:
It was said that you had the Blink-182 manager at the time, call up Hoppus and Barker, to tell them that you've left Blink. How do you think they felt about that?

Delonge:
I'm not really sure, but I'm sure that it wasn't good. I got a message the next day I think it was from Barker, he was saying that it's a shame, that I left the band...and the way I did it. And they never forgave me for that, I can clearly see that, I never got a chance to apologize to the boys face to face. I hope I do, like maybe when the time comes around, maybe when there alright for it, you know.


Tambien dice que el nunca ha podido disculparse con ellos cara a cara y que espera hacerlo algun dia, cuando sean mejores tiempos.
 

blink-182 SPAIN | RIP 2008-2015 Copyright © 2013 - Designed by Adri-T