Tom Delonge Entrevista y Scans en Kerrang

by Adri-T el 1/04/2009 07:07:00 p. m.
Los scans los teneis en la galeria, clic en la imagen, la entrevista la teneis abajo.


How are things shaping up with the new record?
“We’re basically still at the planning stages. We’re working through our ideas about how the scenes and the landscapes of what the music should encapsulate will be. We do have some songs or at least parts of songs floating around, but nothing is set in stone just yet. We do a lot of talking and planning before we record and we’re just enjoying that part of the next album process so far.”"
Como se perfilan las cosas hacia el nuevo album?
Basicamente estan planificando, trabajando en ideas, tienen ya alguna cancion o
partes de las canciones flotando alrededor, pero nada concreto. Simplement estan disfrutando

Do you have a message in mind for this record?
“Yeah, I do but I really don’t want to go into it right now because that could all change at any point and I don’t want fans getting excited or expecting something that ends up changing. Sorry, but things are still at such an early stage I’d like to hold off revealing anything. I will tell you right now the record is starting to come alive inside of me, in my bedroom and in the books I’m reading to find inspiration from.”
¿Tienes un mensaje en mente para este disco?
Sí, pero realmente no quiero entrar en eso ahora, porque todo podría cambiar en cualquier momento y no quiero entusiasmar a los fans esperando algo que luego acaba cambiando.

Any idea when you plan to record yet?
“I want to start right now! I feel like I’m ready to go but deep down I know that it’s not the right time yet and we have to tie some things up first. I think we’re probably going to hit the studio in ort around the first week of January if all goes to plan.”
Alguna idea de cuando van a grabar?
"Quiero empezar ahora mismo! Siento que estoy listo, pero en el fondo sé que no es el momento adecuado y todavía tenemos que atar primero algunas cosas. Creo que probablemente entraremos al estudio en torno a la primera semana de enero, si todo transcurre según el plan."

Do you have a message for AVA fans?
“My only message to the Angels & Airwaves fans is a big thank you. Thank you for having amazing, amazing, amazing taste! The band is continuing to grow thanks to you guys and, next year, I promise you will feel like our music is lifting you off the ground and taking you to a whole different world.”
Tienes un mensaje para los fans AVA?
"Mi único mensaje es muchas gracias. La banda sigue creciendo gracias a vosotros y, el año que viene, prometo que sentirán nuestra música fuera de la tierra y que les llevarán a un mundo diferente ".
 

blink-182 SPAIN | RIP 2008-2015 Copyright © 2013 - Designed by Adri-T